Tortuguero. A Unique Tropical Jungle Experience
With your full pass, you will have access to the best rainforest experience in Costa Rica.
- Full Ticket Pass.
- All-Inclusive = Lodging + All Meals + All Tours + Park entrance fees included.
- Departure: Daily Departures from San Jose City.
- Duration: 3 nights. Full Board Plan + Tours + Entrance Fees.
- Pick-Up Time: Depending on your hotel between 5:45 am and 6:30 am.
Itinerary to Tortuguero National Park
Day 1. Tortuguero National Park Expedition.
- 6:00-6:30am. Pick up at your San José hotel.
- 09:30am. Stop for breakfast, en route to Tortuguero.
- 10:30am. We will board a boat and from here the real adventure begins. Enjoy the boat transfer through the wonderful rivers-canals of fresh water. These rivers are the veins of Tortuguero.
- 2:30pm. Join us on a walk through the small town of Tortuguero.
- 3:30pm. You will visit the Sea Turtle Museum. A donation of $2 USD will be requested.
- 7:00pm. Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Day 2. Tortuguero. Safari Boat + Trails.
8:30am. Tortuguero Canals. Safari Boat Tour Through Tortuguero National Park
2:00pm. Hike up to Tortuguero Hill. You will have access to the best view of the national park from the top of Tortuguero Hill.
- Single: $1100 USD
- Double: $890 USD per person.
- Triple and Quad: $845 USD per person.
- +13% Mandatory government tax.
This powerful Trip to Tortuguero Includes:
- What to Bring: Bottled Water, Hat, Light Clothes, Camera, Sunblock, Sweater for Return, during the rainy season raincoat or umbrella, mosquito repellent.
- Not included: Alcoholic drinks, bottled water, tips, turtle nesting tour.