3 Days Two Nights in Tortuguero
This 2-night package in Tortuguero is the most requested by our visitors and is also highly recommended.
From July 1, 2023, to December 14, 2023:
- Single Occupancy: $406.
- Double Occupancy: $371.
- Triple Occupancy: $315
- +13% VAT
From December 15, 2023, to 2024:
- Single Occupancy: $426.
- Double Occupancy: $390.
- Triple Occupancy: $331.
- +13% VAT
2-Night Tour to Tortuguero Includes:
- Ground transportation by air-conditioned bus or similar from San José city to the boat boarding point, round trip.
- Boat transfers to Tortuguero from the boarding dock. Round trip
- The best guides, experts in Tortuguero.
- Park entrance tickets guaranteed with us.
- Two nights of accommodation in Tortuguero.
- Breakfast included from the first day, en route to Tortuguero.
- Two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners in Tortuguero.
- Lunch en route on the third day upon departure from Tortuguero.
- Guided visit to the Green Turtle Museum and the picturesque village of Tortuguero.
- Self-guided walk through the town and beach area accompanied by the guide.
- Ecological tour through the canals of Tortuguero National Park.
- Guide throughout the entire tour.
- Welcome cocktail.
- 24-hour self-service coffee.
Travel Itinerary for the 2-Night Tour in Tortuguero
- We depart from your hotel in San José, Alajuela, or surrounding areas.
- We pass through the impressive Braulio Carrillo National Park. From the moving bus, you can observe this breathtaking forest.
- Breakfast en route.
- Board a comfortable boat and let yourself be enchanted by this charming and exotic paradise as we travel through the Tortuguero canals.
- Have a unique experience in this exceptional place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of stunning beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious welcome lunch.
- After lunch, we will visit the Green Turtle Museum (entrance fee to the museum is $2 USD).
- Take a walk along the beach and explore the small village of Tortuguero.
- Return to the hotel for a delightful dinner.
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Boat tour through the wonderful rivers and canals of Tortuguero National Park.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Optional excursions such as hiking up the Tortuguero Hill.
- Dinner at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Departure to San José.
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival in the afternoon.
- For travelers heading to Arenal or Puerto Viejo, South Caribbean, the meeting point for your connection will be at a restaurant in the city of Guapiles (we coordinate all the details).
- It does not include pick-up or drop-off in Arenal or Puerto Viejo or vice-versa. These have an additional cost.
- National Park entrance fees.
- The entrance fees to the National Park must be purchased with this package, as they are not sold in Tortuguero and are given priority to visitors on our travel packages and tours.
- Cost of entrance to the Green Turtle Museum ($2) per person.
- Night tour to witness turtle nesting (July to October).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Bottled water.
- Hotels within the Pachira Group (Pachira, Evergreen, Aninga).
- Laguna Lodge Hotel.
- Mawamba Lodge Hotel.
- Turtle Beach Lodge Hotel.
- Baula Lodge Hotel.
- Rana Roja Lodge Hotel.
- It depends on availability at the time of booking.
Secure your Tour. Don’t miss out on visiting Tortuguero…Reservations Here.