1-Night Package in Tortuguero
The best Tortuguero 2-Day Tour. No doubt about it!
- Departure from San José: 06:00 am – 06:30 am
- Return the following day: At approximately 04:00 pm.
From July 1, 2023, to December 14, 2023:
- Single Occupancy: $326 USD
- Double Occupancy: $285 USD. Per person.
- Triple Occupancy: $256 USD. Per person.
- +13% VAT
From December 15, 2023, to 2024:
- Single Occupancy: $340 USD
- Double Occupancy: $298 USD. Per person.
- Triple Occupancy: $268 USD. Per person.
- +13% VAT
This 2-day Travel Itinerary to Tortuguero includes:
- Ground transportation by air-conditioned bus or similar from San José and vice versa.
- Boat transfer from the boarding point to the hotel and vice versa.
- One night of accommodation in Tortuguero.
- Breakfast en route on the first day at a local restaurant.
- One breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner in Tortuguero.
- Buffet style.
- Lunch en route on the second day on the way back to San José at the same restaurant as the first day.
- Guided visit to the picturesque village of Tortuguero.
- Guided tour to Tortuguero National Park. Canal sector (rivers).
- Guide throughout the entire tour.
- Welcome cocktail.
- 24-hour self-service coffee.
- Optional transfers from La Fortuna in Arenal, or from Cahuita and Puerto Viejo in the South Caribbean.
Travel Itinerary to Tortuguero National Park
- Early morning departure from San José for the best 1-night tour in Tortuguero.
- Along the way, admire the biodiversity of a protected forest as we pass through 95% of the primary forest that is part of Braulio Carrillo National Park.
- Enjoy a delicious Costa Rican breakfast on the way to Tortuguero.
- Upon arrival at the port, board a comfortable boat and let yourself be enchanted by this extraordinarily exotic paradise as we travel through the Canals of Tortuguero.
- Experience this unique opportunity in a place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of impressive beauty.
- Enjoy a cocktail and a delicious welcome lunch in Tortuguero.
- After lunch, we will visit the Green Turtle Museum, the beach, and the small, picturesque village of Tortuguero.
- In the evening, enjoy an exquisite dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
- Optional Night Excursion: Turtle Nesting Tour (available from July to October).
- Morning tour: National Park, Canal area. Experience nature at its peak as you navigate the canals and capture the best photos and videos of the jungle inhabitants at sunrise. Monkeys, crocodiles, and baby turtles.
- Breakfast upon arrival at the hotel.
- Departure to San José.
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival in San José in the late afternoon.
- It does not include pick-up or drop-off in Arenal or Puerto Viejo or vice-versa. These have an additional cost.
- National Park entrance fees.
- The entrance to the National Park must be purchased with this travel package, as the park no longer sells tickets in Tortuguero to avoid overcrowding. They must be acquired with your package.
- Cost of entrance to the Green Turtle Museum ($2) per person.
- Night Tour to Turtle Nesting (available from July to October).
- We assign hotels based on availability in our system.
- Laguna Lodge.
- Pachira Hotels (Pachira, Aninga, Evergreen).
- Turtle Beach Lodge.
- Rana Roja.