3 Days Two Nights in Tortuguero
Departure: Daily Departures from San Jose City.
Duration: 3 days 2 nights. Full Board Plan.
Pick Up Time: Depending on your hotel between 5:45 am and 6:30 am.
6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. We will be picking you up at your hotel in San Jose. For an hour and a half admire the biodiversity of a protected area, while we pass through the Braulio Carrillo´s National Park.
8:30 a.m. Enjoy our delicious typical breakfast en route. (*)
10:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. We will board a comfortable boat and thus the adventure will begin to enjoy this enchanting paradise, while navigating through beautiful rivers, canals and lagoons. Have a unique experience in this exceptional place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of imposing beauty.
1:00 p.m. Arrival to the Lodge. Enjoy a refreshing welcome cocktail and a delicious lunch. Hotels: Pachira Lodge Hotels, Laguna Lodge, Mawamba, Turtle or similar.
2:45 p.m. We will visit the Green turtle museum (STC), the beach and the small town of Tortuguero, with all its Caribbean charm. Does not include entrance to the museum.
7:00 p.m. Delightful dinner at the Lodge.
Walk along the beach and admire the spawning of the Green turtle (July through October).
7:30 a.m. Discover the flavors of Costa Rica enjoying a delicious breakfast at the Lodge.
9:00 a.m. Guided walk through the Lodge’s private path. Suitable for all ages.
1:00 p.m. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Lodge.
2:45 p.m. Tour to the National Park. Explore the most impressive Tortuguero Canals by boat. Your guide will show you this mighty rainforest.
7:00 p.m. Tasty dinner at hotel.
7:00 a.m. Enjoy the flavors of Costa Rica during breakfast at the Lodge.
9:30 a.m. Departure to San José.
1:00 p.m. Enjoy en route lunch. (*)
3:30 p.m. Approximate arrival time in San José or intermediate points.
(*) Depends on conditions it could be changed for a light breakfast or snack on the bus.
- Bus transportation in air-conditioned unit from San José (back & forth)
- Boat transfer Dock-Hotel-Dock
- Two-night accommodation/room in Tortuguero.
- Breakfast, in route at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles. May vary.
- Two breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners in Tortuguero (buffet style)
- Lunch in route on the third day, at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles. May vary.
- Guided visit to a museum where there will be a speech about the green turtle.
- Walk along the beach.
- Visit the town
- Expedition to the Canals within the National Park.
- English-Spanish bilingual guide during the trip.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Coffee around the clock, self service.
- All taxes.
What to Bring: Bottled Water, Hat, Light Clothes, Camera, Sunblock, Sweater for Return, during the rainy season rain coat or umbrella, mosquito repellent.
Not included: Alcoholic drinks, bottled water, tips, fee to the national park ($15USD). Turtle nesting tour.
Luggage: 25 pounds or 12 kilos per person.
Valid from July 1st, 2022 to December 14th, 2022.
Single: $372 USD
Double: $340 USD per person.
Triple and Quad: $288 USD per person.
+13% Mandatory government tax.
From Dec 15, 2022 to June 30, 2023
- Single: $395 USD
- Double: $362 USD per person.
- Triple and Quad: $307 USD per person
- +13% Mandatory government tax.
From July 1st, 2023 to Dec 14, 2023
- Single: $406 USD
- Double: $371 USD per person.
- Triple and Quad: $315 USD per person.
- +13% Mandatory government tax.