3-day Tortuguero Tour. Tortuguero Bed and Breakfast.
This great Bed and Breakfast package includes:
- 2 nights of lodging. Basic cabin accommodation.
- Land and boat transportation to/from San Jose, Puerto Viejo (southern Caribbean), or la Fortuna in Arenal. Hotels outside La Fortuna have extra cost.
- 3 breakfasts.
- 1 tour to town.
- Boat tour through the canals and rivers of the national park.
- 1 guided hike in the National Park.
- Single: $350
- Double: $315. Per person based on double occupancy.
- +13 government tax.
Day 1. Departure to Tortuguero
We have daily departures from San José, the Caribbean Coast, and la Fortuna Arenal, giving you the choice to start at the place of your preference. With the option to change destination.
- Pick-Ups start earlier, approximately 5:20 – 5:40 a.m.
- Breakfast en route.
- Check-in. Tortuguero Bed and Breakfast.
- Tortuguero Village Walk
- Leisure time.
Seasonal turtle nesting tour or night hike tour (optional-not included). From July to October only.
Naturalist Canoe Tour at 5:30 am.
- 11 a.m. start the guided hike to Tortuguero national Park.
On your own. We recommend you take the tour to Cerro Tortuguero.
- leisure time
Shuttle out leaves at 12 noon from the tour office in Tortuguero, the boat ride and drive to San José, Arenal or Puerto Viejo.
- National Park entrance
- Turtle Nesting night tour. (From July to October).
- Caribbean Conservation Corporation ($2).